Child Protection Standards
The project targets institutions and organisations from the Lower Silesian Voivodeship working with children and young people, including children and young people with refugee background.
The project is being implemented by the SZANSA from September 2022 to June 2023.
What are child protection standards?
1. Educational activities: trainings, workshops, webinars, conferences on the implementation of the Child Protection Standards
2. Development and production of educational and information materials for organisations and institutions on the implementation of the Child Protection Standards
3. Conducting individual expert consultations or group monitoring meetings for organisations and institutions on the implementation of the Child Protection Standards
4. Promotion of implemented activities in the local environment
5. Educational activities on Child Protection Standards for applicant staff